Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lindisfarne Castle Supperclub

I couldn't be more excited to be hosting the first Supperclub at Lindisfarne Castle on Saturday! We spent part of Sunday there planning out the final details and it was just stunning, so peaceful, beautiful sunshine, amazing views, seals calling in the background, pretty flowers swaying in the breeze... I want to live there! but no one seems to be taking the hint... I thought I'd share some photos...

Guests will sit down on the battlements, overlooking the whole of the coastline, to a smorgasbord of lobster, langoustine, roll mop, devilled eggs, samphire salad, buttermilk bread and seaweed butter. Followed by slow braised Northumberland lamb with shallots, anchovy pan haggerty potatoes, garlicky courgettes and condimint. Finishing with lemon and rosemary posset, hazelnut meringues, clotted cream and chocolate black pudding.

You can find out more infomation and book tickets for Supperclubs on Lindisfarne and the Farne Islands here...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x