Sunday 4 March 2012

The Allotment

I've been to the allotment. I feel almost embarrassed to show it to you. I haven’t been for months, I didn’t even pick some of the things I planted last Autumn. I feel ashamed and guilty... That tidy bit you can see on the left hand side isn’t mine, that's the tidy man next door, who probably frowns on me and my weeds. I have lots of weeds and it's only March. I'm already feeling overwhelmed... Saying that, even just an hour of tidying and digging has improved matters somewhat. So I had better start thinking about what I might grow year... Herbs, beans, courgettes, cauliflowers, potatoes, leeks, beetroot maybe, lots of flowers... I'll have to dig out my allotment books and get planning...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x